This system can be used for the purposes of research and education only. Researches done utilizing this system need to explicitly mention it, referring to the URL http://jreadability.net.
About the system
This system uses regression formulas and various algorithms that are still under experiment. Use the system and the results at your own risk. The creators of the system does not guarantee in any way the accuracy, usefulness, completeness of the resulting data.
About dictionary data
The present system uses Japanese Education Dictionary (MEXT/JSPS KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) 23242026). The dictionary definitions, sample sentences, and the like are all copyrighted. Please refrain from copying and reusing them. See http://jisho.jpn.org/ for more information about the dictionary.
- 2019.02.15 Three types of advanced Visualization released
- 2018.12.08 Text-to-Speech function on Google Chrome fixed
- 2016.11.09 Some bugs fixed
- 2016.09.16 Functional expressions highlighting
- 2016.09.13 Sample text page created
- 2016.09.12 Site in English opened
- 2016.06.30 Interface and instructions in English enabled
- 2016.04.20 Initial release of JTRES non-beta version
- 2015.08.05 Beta version of JTRES released
- 2015.08.05 Text-to-speech function improved
- 2014.09.29 Text-to-speech function (experimental and Google Chrome only) implemented.
- 2013.12.03 Usage instruction (in Japanese) released
- 2013.12.02 User feedback system implemented
- 2013.12.01 Text input interface refined
- 2013.12.01 Text coloring according to vocabulary level
- 2013.10.10 Q and A bulletin board opened
- 2013.09.01 Alpha version of JTRES released